Global Youth Climate Pact
International research project encourages young people, between 15 and 20, to give their opinion and take action in the fight against climate change.
What is the Global Youth Climate Pact?
OUR WORLD IS UNIQUE
Would you like to find out more about our activities?
The Global Youth Climate Pact is committed to :
- Encouraging young people to take action and have their say
- Providing them with tools for learning, sharing and connecting with scientific research (crowdsourcing, networks, meetings, etc.).
- Organizing events (conferences, exhibitions, participation in the COP)
The school undertakes to :
- Implement and run a project to combat climate change involving local communities
- Work in partnership with a high school on another continent
- Respect the values of the GYCP
Join our Telegram channel now!
The Pact in figures
Since 2014, the Global Youth Climate Pact has reached around 18,000 young people.
They accompany the young people of GYCP:
ALFREDO PENA VEGA
HERVÉ LE TREUT
LUIS M. FLORES